This weekend is going to be a good one! Why? With the release of the new Micro Downloads which are going to be available tomorrow they are turning on Double XP! Oh yea did I mention you can get the new Camos tomorrow? Plus there was a new patch released for Xbox 360. I’m sure it should be released for us PS3 players soon enough. Take a look inside at what we get to look forward too in this weeks Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Updates!
Xbox 360 and PS3 Patch Notes April 11th, 2013
No word on when these will be released for PC, PS3, or Wii U though – sorry folks 🙁 Most of what I see are bug fixes and still don’t directly address any lag issues. But I did notice that they state they adjust “global” spawn settings so hopefully you wont spawn in front of the enemy any more LOL Have to wait and see!
Black Ops II: PS3 patch, Micro Items & community events wp.me/p1t7f4-5aJ
— Dan Amrich [1oS] (@OneOfSwords) April 12, 2013
and I completely forgot about Nuketown 2025 being released today as well! So shoot me! (online) 🙂
We just put up the Nuketown 2025 playlist for 360. PS3 in a few minutes. Thanks for threatening to stab me over it. I love you, moar.
— David Vonderhaar (@DavidVonderhaar) April 12, 2013
- Added Prestige Level Calling Cards for each Prestige Level.
- Players will now control the last Scorestreak called when calling in multiple remote controllable Scorestreaks.
- Updated the League Lobbies to display Team Rank next to each Team Member’s name.
- Added Suicide and Team Killed Penalties to the Game Rules/Spawn Settings Menu for Custom Games.
- Added a feature to kick players if they suicide too often in a game.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the Lodestar view remains on screen if the VTOL Warship is destroyed after being previously kicked from the VTOL due to friendly fire.
- Updated Menus to combat exploits reported by the community.
- Addressed a persistent Counter UAV issue that occurred during host migrations.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where the player was not earning any progress for the Chopper Hunter Field Specialist challenge.
- Fixed an issue reported by the community where C4 was doing no damage to enemies if blown up the moment it attaches to a surface.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community with activating Prestige on a weapon not removing attachments from that weapon in other class sets.
- Prestige Master icon can now be seen as the ‘next Prestige’ when players reach the max Prestige Level.
- Resolved an issue with the Orbital VSAT Scorestreak losing time during the host migration count down.
- Resolved a collision issue on Grind which caused the player to become stuck on the vert ramp.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to place a turret while under the big rig in Aftermath.
- Addressed a couple issues with the Sentry Gun and AGR Scorestreak tablets remaining open when the player transitions to the Scorestreak while it is being destroyed.
- The Attachments menu in the After Action Report now indicates the XP a player earns from leveling up a weapon.
- Resolved an issue where players would lose control of Sentry Guns if they take control of it while it is being destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with Turret and Guardian placement within certain objects in Aftermath.
- Improved performance in Theater when a player Previews a Clip over and over again while their Clips in the Timeline Editor are maxed out.
- Fixed an issue with the environment disappearing when dying and spectating the water in Carrier.
- The music now plays for everyone during the Final Killcam.
- Addressed an issue on PlayStation 3 where the Listen In toggle, while CODcasting, was listening to all whether it was toggled on or not.
- Fixed an issue in Theater where the camera viewed under the map while watching players that had not spawned in.
- Resolved an issue with the AGR icon only appearing on the mini-map when it was firing both the machine gun and rockets at the same time.
- Resolved an issue with the Victory/Defeat screen not accurately displaying the amount of XP a player had earned in Objective based game modes on Combat Training.
- Addressed multiple issues with reloading the War Machine Scorestreak.
- Adjusted the Scoreboard columns when CODcasting Free For All to display points in the first column instead of player score.
- Fixed an issue with the HUD pushing off the screen when CODcasting in Theater during a round transition.
- Resolved an issue in Theater where Party Leaders could not render videos while players joined the lobby.
- Addressed an issue with the Chat Notification not appearing on the in game screen for players who were speaking in Party Chat.
- Fixed an animation issue for the Combat Knife when holding aim down sight and pressing the melee attack button.
- Resolved an inconsistency in the Emblem Editor with the way emblems were being displayed between profiles.
- Resolved an issue in the Player Channel where deleted screenshots and edited films were appearing as an error when viewed by another player.
- Addressed an issue in the League Play slide menu where the Career Wins stat was not updating for previous seasons when the player had not yet been placed.
- Fixed an issue with the Game Settings Update prompt getting cut off when choosing to update after the idle screen fade out.
- Resolved an issue with the gondolas on Downhill continuing to move during a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with the Emblems on Playercards viewed from the in-game Scoreboard showing corruption.
- Addressed an issue in Search and Destroy where players would sometimes spawn into the next round with their secondary weapon.
- Resolved an endless loading prompt to connect to Twitch when attempting to unlink and re-link accounts with no login information.
- Fixed a Twitch/Twitter menu issue where some fields were still accessible while connecting to Twitch/Twitter.
- Resolved a UI issue with rapidly using Like and Dislike on user generated content.
- Fixed an issue with the equipped DLC reticle displaying the wrong preview reticle when going from a DLC reticle to any other reticle equipped on another weapon.
- Addressed the Hellstorm Missile boost button prompt not updating correctly for some controller button layouts.
- Addressed multiple menu layering issues.
- Fixed an issue with the laser effect not appearing in game on a Laser Sight if the player spams the Switch Weapons button.
- Addressed an issue with the mini-map overlapping the objective text when a CODcaster has the control panel open.
- Resolved an issue with the Bacon and Dia De Muertos DLC camos not appearing on enemy weapons when the player is using a weapon that has the Millimeter Scanner attachment equipped.
- Fix for League Season History and League Leaderboard UI errors.
- Fixed an issue in CODtv paging logic where we were losing one item every time we page back from page 3 to 2
- Adjusted Hijacked engine room Hardpoint zone to extend to ladders.
- Lightning Strike Radar will not reactivate after round change if it has been used in a previous round.
- Global enemy spawn influencers adjusted.
- Adjusted objective spawn influencers in Capture the Flag.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Fixed a UI Error that occurred on Turned.
- Resolved various bugs around the Die Rise map.
Micro Downloads Available for PS3 April 12th
I know I mentioned this already (twice) but you can finally get them all. You can read the original post about it below:
[stextbox id=”info”]Read More: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Updates: Patch Notes and Bacon?[/stextbox]
Double XP Weekend!
Yup just to help ME get to Prestige Master Activision/Treyarch were kind enough to turn on Double XP! OK I’m joking – it is in relation to the release of the new Micro Downloads that will be available tomorrow.
Double XP starts tomorrow Friday April 12th and runs through the weekend – so get to work and frag some N00bs!
Official “Mob of the Dead” Trailer
Take a look at the official “Mob of the Dead” Zombie episode that is going to be available in the new “Uprising” DLC. All I can say is that I don’t really play Zombies? But this is starting to look more bad ass every time I watch this!
So who’s going to be online? Who is going to be purchasing the new Camos? Which one? Me? I think I’ll have to go with the BACON one of course! See you all online – You can find me on PSN: avgjoegeek