Call of Duty Elite is now released for the iOS OS – Apple iPhone. Unfortunately I cannot tell you how it looks or runs as I do not have an iPhone. I will have to wait like all of the other Android users.
Check out the information here as well as the link to iTunes to download the app today! I will let you folks know as soon as it becomes available. And if I do get my hands on an iPhone (where’s my roomate when you need em?) I will try and post my thoughts/pics on that as well.
For those who do not know – Call of Duty Elite is the online hybrid social site forCall of Duty Modern Warfare 3(and Black Ops).
This is not only just a site listing your stats it also does the following:
- You can change out your setups online and apply them to your gamer tag waiting for you the next time you login to the game.
- Review your Stats – K/D
- Review your games like Black Ops with Heat Maps, who your nemesis was, who the poor scrub you kept killing in the game was etc.
- Allows you (when you have theater mode turned on in the game) look at your gameplays and upload them to youtube. (only 30 second clips).
- Provide you information on what weapons and build-outs that go well with them.
And even More!?
- Ties with your Facebook account
- Join different Groups
- Create and manage your Clan from within the site.
- For Premium members you can join online competitions to win prizes, special badges/titles etc.
- Elite TV where you can get news and updates to Call of Duty before the rest of the Community who have not signed up for the service. (Premium members get additional content)
- Oh… and with a premium membership it allows you to get DLC Content earlier than other players who do not have it.
Call of Duty Elite started off rocky but seems to finally getting to some stability with all of the features working. It might be worth the $50.00 dollars to sign up for now!